Terms & Conditions
Ownership of Rights
All rights, including copyright, in this catalogue/website are owned by AMI Medical Ltd. Any use of its contents, including copying or storing it in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of AMI Medical Ltd.
Conditions of Sale
Prices quoted on the website are those ruling at the time of purchase. AMI Medical Ltd reserves the right to change these prices at any given time. In the case of an incorrect price quoted AMI Medical reserves the right to cancel the order.
We accept most major credit and debit cards including Visa, Mastercard, Delta and Switch. Bank transfer is also available for trade customers.
We aim to deliver goods to UK delivery addresses within 7 working days; however, we ask that you allow up to 28 days for delivery.
If an item that you have ordered is out of stock and exceeds the 28-day period, we will contact you and you may select one of the following:
- Allow the order to proceed with new delivery date.
- Adjust the order to another item/colour/style to expedite delivery.
- Cancel the order.
Delivery charges to United Kingdom mainland as specified on the order form are for delivery to one delivery address, goods to be delivered to multiple addresses will be subject to an additional delivery charge stipulated at the date of contract.
On receipt of your parcel, if the parcel does not contain one or more products listed on the dispatch note, please contact us immediately quoting your order number listed at the top of your dispatch note. We will not accept any claims after 5 working days of receipt this is reduced to 2 working days for trade customers.
Bespoke & made-to-order Items – Special Terms
AMI Medical bespoke and made to measure items can take up to 6 weeks for delivery and are non-refundable, non-cancellable and non-returnable.
Goods purchased that require delivery outside of the United Kingdom are subject to the following:
- The buyer shall pay all sums in respect of carriage, customs clearance and delivery.
- The buyer shall be responsible for complying with any legislation or regulations governing the export and import of the goods from the UK to the country of delivery.
- AMI Medical Ltd reserves the right to deliver on more than one consignment and invoice each consignment separately.
Catalogue & Website Imagery
AMI Medical takes the utmost care to ensure that the products shown in our brochures and on our website are representative of the actual garment. However sometimes it can be difficult to get an actual representation which may mean the items received have a slight variation from the image shown.
Loss & Damages
We will not be liable for any loss, damage, expense, costs, delays or other liability whatsoever (including without limitation any financial losses such as loss of profit) which you may incur as a result of any event beyond our reasonable control (including without limitation any failure of transmission, communication, computer or other facilities or your inability to access the Website for any reason or any failure, error or delay in the sending or receiving of any notice or communication or instruction through the post or any electronic medium).
Returns, Refunds, Exchanges & Cancellations
Under the United Kingdom distant selling regulations, you have the right to return, refund, exchange or cancel your order at any point from the time of ordering until seven working days after delivery.
To return, refund, exchange or cancel your order. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our customer service team on 0800 9179584.
All returns, refunds and exchanges require an authorisation number; please ensure you contact us before returning any items to us for the returns number so as not to delay your refund.
Any item can be returned for a refund or exchange, if it is unused, unwashed and returned in the original packaging.
Note: Due to the intimate nature of our products, if the garment has been tried on it will be classed as being used and will NOT be eligible for return, refund, exchange or cancellation.
AMI Medical will not be responsible for any lost returns, Refunds, Exchange or cancellation parcels. It is the customers responsibility to ensure that the correct address, postage and postage insurance is applied to their return parcel. We recommend returning parcels using a tracked & Signed returns service.
The refund will be issued to the original payment card, usually within 3-7 working days of receiving your returned item.
Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distant Selling Directive which can be out at the following link: http://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2000/2334/contents/made
- Goods purchased by trade customers are exclusive of VAT at 20%
- Credit terms are 14 days from date of invoice as standard unless you have negotiated otherwise with your account manager.
- Price lists are available from your account manager.
- To setup a trade account for purchasing please contact email@example.com
- Returns from trade customers must be made within 14 days from date of dispatch.
- All items must be returned in their original package unopened.
- All trade returns will be subject to a handling fee of 25% of value of returns.
- Returns will be credited within a further 28 days upon receipt of the goods.
- Any returns after 14 days of dispatch will be at the discretion of management and may incur a higher handling fee.
- Payments can be made to the following (Please quote invoice number on all payments).
- Bank Transfer (Preferred Method)
- Cheque – Payable to AMI Medical Ltd and posted to address below.
AMI Medical Ltd
Unit 4 Central Court,
Off Finch Close
Freephone: 0800 917 9584
Phone: 0115 986 1888
Fax: 0115 986 3599
VAT Number: GB 982-1811-12
Company’s House No: 6963333