Mens Hernia Support Briefs with legs
Suportx hernia support briefs with legs are made from a soft and comfortable material with mouldable technology. The popular shorts design offers uniform support across the abdomen, complemented by a soft, stretchy microfiber in the areas where support is not required.
Designed to support and help to prevent hernias. The support briefs with legs flatten the tummy and reduce the appearance of the hernia or a stoma pouch if present whilst allowing a natural flow into the pouch.
The functional design is highly comparable to a pair of trunks or cycling shorts and hugs the legs and bottom area. The shorts also contain a fly opening and are available in a variety of styles including low or high waisted briefs.
- Supports abdominal muscles and helps to prevent herniation
- Smooths out the shape of the body, offering discretion and reducing the appearance of the hernia
- Relieves symptoms of hernia including dragging
- Supports the weight of the stoma pouch and smooths out the appearance of pouch when full.
- Suitable for a range of activities including gardening, DIY, household chores, gym use, sports and active hobbies such as hill walking, mountain climbing, golf and many others
- Suitable to be worn throughout the entire day.
- Breathable and light material that allows airflow keeping the user cool throughout the day.
- Designed to be worn over a stoma pouch without restricting the natural output from the stoma.
- Feminine design with no visible pany lines or bulging at the waist.
- Anti roll elastic holds the briefs in the desired position throughout the day
- Option to cut a hole into the support garment.
- Variety of sizes including a free fitting service (UK only) and made to measure belts where required
- Designed and manufactured in the UK